Paige McGillicutty here with a PCW News update.
Political Championship Wrestling held it’s first House Show since the July 4th show in Great Falls, Montana as it gears up for the return of PCW Extreme Political TV on August 2nd.
Highlights of the evening included:
Levi Johnston coming out with Bristol Palin.
[...some cheers, some boos greet Johnston and he prepares to speak.
Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin
Levi Johnston - I really thought we were over. But Bristol and I went for a walk with Tripp and...well...the rest is history. I've apologized to Todd and Sarah Palin for some of the things I said which weren't true. I just want to marry Bristol and get on with our lives.
Man's voice - Hold on there.
Keith Olbermann - What do you mean you lied about Sarah Palin?
Levi Johnston - Some of the things I said wasn't true.
Keith Olbermann - But...you were talking about Sarah Palin. How could it not be true? It HAS to be true.
Levi Johnston - Some of them wasn't. And that's why I apologized to her.
Olbermann puts his hands on his ears.
Keith Olbermann - La, la, la, la I didn't hear that.
Levi Johnston - Well, it's true.
Keith Olbermann - La, la, la, la...
Sarah Palin walks down carrying her hockey stick.
Sarah Palin - Ha. Very funny. That's not me.
Sarah Palin - That's better. Okay, Bristol is an adult and more than capable of making her own decisions. That doesn't mean that there's some issues that we'll have to work through.
Levi Johnston - I understand.
Keith Olbermann - But, what you said HAS to be true. How can it NOT be true? We're talking about Sarah Palin here! Sarah Palin!
Olbermann lurches forward at Johnston and then turns toward Sarah Palin.
Palin raises the hockey stick and blasts Olbermann in the face with it.
Crowd - PCW!...PCW!...PCW!!!
Johnston smiles at Palin. Palin smiles at Johnston. Johnston extends his hand. Palin shakes his hand. Johnston nods. Palin clocks him over the head with the hockey stick.
Crowd - PCW!...PCW!...PCW!!!
Johnston on the ground. Bristol goes over to him.
Bristol Palin - MOM!
Paige McGillicutty – Another highlight was this moment…
[......Shirley Sherrod in the ring with Obama aide Tom Vilsack.
*flute and clarinet flourish*
Two men come out and unroll a white carpet to the ring steps. Dancers then dance. Ballet dancers…ballet? Little children walk up the white carpet and drop rose petals. Someone lets loose some pigeons…we’re still not sure just how they’ll get out of the building. The crowd stands as PCW CEO Barack Obama appears. Behind Obama walks Joe Biden.
Barack Obama - Look, Shirley. On behalf of me, Tom Vilsack, the NAACP...
Joe Biden - ...Bill O'Reilly...
Barack Obama - ...ah, no. I'm not apologizing for Bill O'Reilly. Shirley, we're sorry about the misunderstanding. Our bad. Won't happen again.
Shirley Sherrod - Well? I-
Male voice - Oh pul-leeze.
Andrew Breitbart of Breitbart.com walks out.
Andrew Breitbart - The partisan media wars aren't going to die down anytime soon. It's the liberals and the mainstream media's fault for making em into a target. It's a convenient rush to judgment. To make me this bad guy who's taking on this lovely, black grandmotherly type. This is about making me try to seem racist when I'm not.
Tom Vilsack - With all due respect, you're the one who posted the video with the headline, "Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism -- 2010.
Andrew Breitbart - You don't get it. It was not meant to be an attack on Sherrod but rather a lesson to the NAACP that it uses accusations of racism to stifle dissent.
Tom Vilsack - By doctoring the video?
Andrew Breitbart - Doctor, smoctor-
*Def Leppard's 'Rock, Rock Til You Drop begins to play*
Hold onto your hat, hold onto your heart
Ready, get set to tear this place apart
Don't need a ticket, only place in town
That'll take you up to heaven and never bring you down
Anything goes! Anything goes!
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
The crowd goes nuts when the Extreme Equalizer Whiskey Tango Foxtrot appears.
Women to the left, Women to the right
There to entertain and take you thru the night
So grab a little heat and come along with me
'Cause your mama don't mind what your mama don't see
Anything goes! Anything goes!
Breitbart looks concerned as the Extreme Equalizer runs to the ring.
Rock! Rock! till you drop
Rock! Rock! never stop
Rock! Rock! till you drop
I say Rock! Rock! to the top
WTF grabs Breitbart by the throat...lifts him up...and choke slams him to the mat.
Crowd - PCW!...PCW!...PCW!
Paige McGillicutty – Running down the matches from last night…
PCW Champion Yamamoto Tanaka (D) defeated Average Joe (I) in a rematch of their classic match from PCW Loose Cannons Unleashed.
SNAFU (I) defeated Andy Riley (D)
PCW Tag Team Champions The Kings of Old School: Bobby Michaels and Marty Lane defeated Big Oil and Big Electric
Josh Jackson (R) defeated Jordan Metzger (D)
Triple R (D) defeated Nick Ray (R)
The Bi-Partisan Dream Team: Blue Dog D (D) and RINO- The Wonk Machine (R) defeated Paddy O’Kennedy and Boss Mark Ditka (D)
PCW Extreme Political TV returns August 2nd with the next pay per view coming up on August 23rd.
Other WP Political Blogger Posts:
- Let’s all play Nazi Word Association! July 22, 2010 hippieprof
- The US Government: Just Another Fortune 500 Company July 22, 2010 Rutherford
- Potpourri Pan America: Headline News — Give the Heisman belately to Vince/rich Mexicans there and here,… plus… July 22, 2010 PanAm
- NTWMB, WTF? July 22, 2010 Wickedpinto
- OMG!! They Have More Cowbell! July 22, 2010 nonnie9999
- Mexico avoids a revolution at one end, but at the other its institutions and America’s social order suffer July 21, 2010 PanAm
- Tea For Two July 21, 2010 nonnie9999
Other Political Posts:
- POLITICAL HOT TOPICS: Friday, July 23, 2010 July 23, 2010 lbentzterp
- Goodman: Why isn’t Obama listening? July 23, 2010 cnncr
- Sherrod on Breitbart: ‘I’d tell him he’s a liar’ July 22, 2010 cnncr
- TRENDING: Limbaugh says Fox News ‘caved’ in Sherrod coverage July 22, 2010 cnncr
- Former Nevada Governor Kenny Guinn dead July 22, 2010 cnncr
- Moody’s puts Hungary on notice for rating cut July 23, 2010
- UK GDP up unexpectedly strong 1.1 pct in Q2 July 23, 2010
- The nation’s weather July 23, 2010
- Poll results: Kenyans to pass new constitution July 23, 2010
- Tancredo warns McInnis, Maes to quit GOP governor’s race or he’ll run July 23, 2010
- Lloris: France ‘totally stupid’ for WCup strike July 23, 2010
- Chamber backs tea-party-favorite Rubio in Florida July 23, 2010
- Taiwan, Japan to develop broadband technologies July 23, 2010
- White House to allow tax cuts for wealthy to expire July 23, 2010
- Flame for inaugural Youth Olympics lit July 23, 2010
- More of the rich run as populist outsiders July 23, 2010
- Brian Ross: Closing the Toilet Gap – Why the Democrats Abandonment of Energy Policy May Have Flushed Our Future July 23, 2010 Brian Ross
- Rebecca Abrahams: Countdown To Zero: Is It Possible? July 23, 2010 Rebecca Abrahams
- Yoani Sanchez: Havana’s Capitol: A Place for Democratic Debate? Or a Place for Bats? July 23, 2010 Yoani Sanchez
- Joseph A. Palermo: Robert Gibbs Blew It With The Shirley Sherrod Saga July 23, 2010 Joseph A. Palermo
- Does Fox News Fuel the Tea Party? July 23, 2010 Steve Friess
- The Best of Brit Lit July 23, 2010 Peter Stothard
- When Veganism Is an Eating Disorder July 23, 2010 Danielle Friedman
- The Biggest Houses in America July 23, 2010 The Daily Beast
- John Travolta: Sex Symbol July 23, 2010 Tricia Romano
- Michele Bachmann’s Crazy Caucus July 23, 2010 John Avlon
- Sherrod’s Brilliant Media Play July 23, 2010 Rebecca Dana
- Still Life at Vice Mag July 22, 2010 Claire Howorth
- 101 Economists and Historians Sign The Daily Beast Manifesto July 22, 2010 The Daily Beast
- Lindsay Lohan’s Jailhouse Reading List July 22, 2010 Avi Steinberg
- The Story Behind Obama’s Gift July 22, 2010 Claire Howorth
- The Secret of Don Draper’s Sex Appeal July 22, 2010 Natasha Vargas-Cooper
- Obama: Vilsack ‘jumped the gun’ July 23, 2010
- Rubio: Crist must reveal caucus intentions July 22, 2010
- Obama family plans Gulf Coast vacation July 22, 2010
- House passes jobless aid extension July 22, 2010
- President Obama calls Shirley Sherrod July 22, 2010
- The curious case of Rob Simmons July 22, 2010
- Big Oil ramps up lobbying post-BP spill July 22, 2010
- Bill Clinton more popular than Obama July 21, 2010
- Palin favorite trails in Alaska primary July 21, 2010
- White House apologizes to Shirley Sherrod July 21, 2010
- Who Tipped Off Shirley Sherrod Last Week? – UPDATE July 22, 2010 Kate Pickert
- On Journolist July 22, 2010 Joe Klein
- Running on Pro Wrestling July 22, 2010 Adam Sorensen
- Latest Column July 22, 2010 Joe Klein
- As the GOP Churns (on Afghanistan) July 22, 2010 Michael Crowley
- A New Papa Grizzly July 22, 2010 Alex Altman
- Obama Calls Shirley Sherrod July 22, 2010 Kate Pickert
Filed under: 2010 Election, Average Joe, Barack Obama, Blogs- Pro Wrestling, democrats, Independents, joe six pack, Joe the Plumber, Paul Heyman, political satire, political wrestling, Politics, Pro Wrestling, red state, republicans, Small Town America, Third Party, wordpress political blogs | Tagged: Bristol Palin, joe biden, Keith Olbermann, Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin, Shirley Sherrod, Tom Vilsack | Leave a Comment »